Wednesday 27 March 2013

Build A Bear Workshop



I went to Build A Bear Workshop for my best friends party. It was in Solihull and it was a long drive! When we got there a man, who was our leader, instructed us and told us what to do. Because it was a party we got £17 that came with the party.

Firstly, we had to choose our bear and name it. My bear was a dog and its name was Fudge and it was £11. Then, we listened to some recorded sounds but no one wanted a sound. After that, we put a heart in our bear, wished for something and stuffed it! I wanted my bear to be soft (you could choose from soft, cuddly or hard).

You could get a scent in your bear which was chocolate, vanilla, bubblegum or strawberry. Afterwards the man sowed the back of the bear up and got a birth certificate that came with it. Me and my friends brought extra money so we could buy clothes for it!

I had £6 leftover from the bear and £5 aswell that i brought with me. I got a top and shorts for my bear. It was sooo cute!!!!!! In the box it came with had bows in it, because it was a party, and now i have 6 bows (because my friends didn't want theirs)! Then we had a sleepover at my bestfriends house.

A couple weeks later I went to Birmingham with my parents and my brother. My brother got a camo bear and he named it Tom and he got a clothes set which had camoflage on it like army clothes. I bought some shoes for Fudge, top and shoes for my other bear, which is a girl cat and a top for my teddybear (piglet).

 

Experience rating : 9/10 I think this because they are really cute, cuddly and soft. It was a brillant day out and i really enjoyed going to Build A Bear Workshop! I say 9 because it could be a bit cheaper as it's very expensive! It's like looking after a baby because you have to look after it well.

1 comment: