Saturday 9 February 2013

Kracie popin cookin hamburger set


Why I wanted it
I really wanted the popin cookin sets but I wanted the hamburger set most of all, because i had been watching it on youtube and lots of people say it was their favorite. I was out walking with my family and I asked my dad if i could try it out. My dad said ok but I had to do a blog about it, so here I am now. We shook hands on it and kept on walking.


Yay! I Got It!
When we got home, he went on amazon and bought it for me! It was very expensive :) It said that it would arrive on the 5th of February. But it arrived earlier on the 1st! How cool!  :-) I did it on the 2nd of February and I was so excited! I kind of opened it when I wasn’t supposed to, because I was too excited to wait.




First Impressions
It was wrapped in a brown package and inside it was a really cute package with these animal things on. There was lots of stamps on it. So the box was smaller then I suspected but that was cute.

 

 
 
 

Trying It Out
I made the coke before I had to go to my swimming lesson, but it fizzed up quite well. My mates mum came to pick me up for swimming, so when I was in the middle of drinking a bit, the door bell rang and I swallowed it in a gulp! I thought it tasted like the artificial cola bottle gummies. After swimming, I made the chips and the two burgers. Oh and the ketchup!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What I Think Of It
I didn’t really like the taste of the chips but they were small and ………. small. I liked the burger but the cheese tasted weird. My cousins were over and they had a bite. One of my cousins, (that only wanted the cheese), said that the cheese tasted of garlic. :\ Lol.

Rating
I think I will rate it 8/10. Heh. ι ℓιкє тнιѕ ѕєт.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really fun to make! Probably less fun to eat but I'm pretty sure this is what the Astronauts are having in space lol.

    ReplyDelete